If you are considering quitting smoking but need a little help, then please take the time to update your current smoking status by clicking here and we can then send you information and guidence on quitting. It's not easy to give up smoking but the benefits are huge.
How will my health benefit?
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
- You will enjoy the taste of food more.
How will my lifestyle improve?
- You will save money - as much as several hundred pounds a month, if you're a heavy smoker.
- You will no longer smell of stale tobacco.
- The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve.
- You will feel more confident in social situations - you won't be worrying about the secondhand smoke you create anymore.
- As a non-smoker, you may even find you get approached more often by potential new friends and partners when out socialising.
- Your home will smell fresh and you will no longer be staining your walls with tar.
- You will reduce the risk of fire in your home.