ASK MY GP
Same day, personalised care. With your own GP. To Access ASK MY GP - click on the image
- It's available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- In working hours, we can usually get back to you within the hour - it may be longer at busy times
- All our registered patients are welcome, and as a parent or carer you can use askmyGP on behalf of a patient
- You can choose a particular named GP if you wish (so long as they are working that day)
- You may chose a telephone or email response
- You can login now, without any paperwork
PLEASE NOTE: askmyGP is an e-consultation and should not be used for booking an appointment online. If you wish to book an appointment online please do so via: Patient Access
To improve the quality of service that we provide for our patients we have an appointment system known as “Patient Access”.
You initial contact with a GP will be a telephone consultation and to arrange this you will need to speak to reception or book online to arrange a phone call with a GP who will phone you back to discuss the problem and if necessary arrange a face to face appointment.
You should phone us ON THE DAY that you wish to be seen rather than having to plan ahead like you do now. This will allow us to see you sooner and reduce the waiting times to contact a GP.
What are the benefits?
- Quicker access to a GP
- Decision for appointment will be between the patient and GP
- You will have a booked telephone consultation with the GP in a specific time slot
- No wasted journeys to the surgery when you don’t need to come in
- Fairer system for all patients
- There will be no change to the booking of nurse appointments
- If there is a medical reason you are unable to use a phone, please tell reception